Thursday 30 January 2014

Sound Ideas

Okay i have screwed up, I don't have any sound recorded yet and we had a meeting thing Bec said i was going to fail and before that he saw my animation for the soundscape and said he could of done what i had done in two hours... it has taken me considerably longer, granted i am much less experienced than him he said i should be doing a lot more self motivated study, which granted i haven't done loads, most of my information about flash has come from Billy or general trial and error so i haven't learned bundles in my time.

I will be recording the sound tomorrow and on the weekend though so its not all doom and gloom and i should be able to make something good by Tuesday, this is a list of sounds i will record (i will record more these are just ones i definitely want to try)
Sound Ideas.

Throbbing beat: Cars passing, hum of an engine, Vocal?

Inside sound: empty room, my room, inside box

Outside sound: Moorland, outside my home, bird chirping sounds

Tendril creek: Hose against plastic, dragging a box, dragging food while pushing it down

Wall fall (Tendril hit): Meat hitting cutting board, Ball hitting wall, box hitting wall

Wall fall (Ground hit): Board hitting soft earth, board hitting hard ground, box hitting hard ground, box hitting soft earth

Tendril Dissolve: saucepan sizzle, fuzziness of top of open can

No comments:

Post a Comment